2013 Chabner Colloquium - DAY 1
Monday, October 28, 2013 at 7:00am to 5:00pm
The Starr Center at Schepens Eye Research Institute, 2nd Floor 185 Cambridge Street, Boston, MA 02114
The Society for Translational Oncology (STO) and the Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center (MGHCC), will host the 2013 Chabner Colloquium focusing on topics that bring cancer biology to clinical application.
This is a unique opportunity to share insights and perspectives between investigators and industry professionals working on novel therapeutic targets that will bring exciting changes in oncology practice in the years ahead.
Day 1 session topics include:
- Dealing with resistance to targeted therapy
- The biology of unique tumors
- Drug development based on new signaling pathways
We are honored to have Dr. Louis Staudt, Head of the Molecular Biology of Lymphoid Malignancies Section and Deputy Branch Chief of the Center for Cancer Research, National Cancer Institute, joining us on Monday, October 28 to lecture on New Targets for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma.
The day concludes with a forum of junior faculty members from Dana-Farber/Harvard Cancer Center sharing their recent work.
Day 2 will focus on:
- Biology and treatment - melanoma and breast cancer
- Stem cells and circulating tumor cells
- Special symposium: Prostate Cancer: Progress and Promise, Part IV
No recent activity